Sunday, April 5, 2009

1st Show = Success

I wish I updated this more but I always feel that it takes more time than it does. I forget that I can blog from my phone also.

So I signed up to do five shows in the month of April. I've always been able to put shows together but having to put 5 in a row will be my biggest challenge to date.

We did the first show last Thursday and it was a success. Played to a packed room again and people seemed to enjoy. We're still trying to work out the kinks and sadly one of the cameras came out pretty dark. I have to work it out and see how usable it is. But that's what this run is for, to work out all the kinks so that the show will be a well oiled machine at some point.

I'm going to put up some clips tonight. For now, check out my video blog from rehearsals:

No comments: