Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Photo Shoot


So my producer Lou and I went out today to take some press shots.  My original idea was to set up a talk show set somewhere and have an old man laughing hysterical while I had a look of disdain.  Basically it's to show my long lost battle with wanting to be taken serious while being the worlds biggest jackass.

So I put on my suit and we headed out on the town to take some shots. Our first place was at the playground at Clove Lakes Park.  We set up our bootleg desk of folding chairs and my TV tray.  We then started to ask the mothers if they would mind if we took pictures with their kids.  Well, surprising to me, nobody was interested.  I don't know what they think we're gonna do with these pictures.  We had professional business cards and all!  People were basically running away with their kids.

Their was one old man who was willing to let us use his kid.  The kid was perfect.  He was about 6 years old and soaking wet and looked like he was straight out of a Rockwell painting.  But this kid was too shy and ran away from us.  We then took the old guy and he sat with us and took some press photos.  I didn't mean to interview him for real but he had some good stories.

We then took some shots of me just sitting by myself.  It was very funny to be sitting in the middle of the playground with my TV tray in a suit.  I felt like ANTM.

We then headed over to the baseball field where I sat on the pitchers mound. I had Lou take a picture of me on my phone.

The official poster should be up by the weekend.  I'll then post some of the ones we didn't use.

***

I then took my suit and headed over to the building I manage and had to move a giant loveseat from one of the rooms.  I felt like such a man for actually getting it through the door.  I then was able to kick it down the stairs which I thought was going to be really cool so i grabbed my camera.  I'm now able to upload video with my new computer. I thought it was going to be cooler but I'll show it anyways.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Throwing different things down the stairs could be a good bit for the show.

Who is the first rapper that you're gonna get?