Sunday, July 27, 2008

Almost Famous

We're on tour, in the tour bus driving to Columbus, OH, watching Almost Famous, a movie about being on tour and driving a tour bus. Pretty good stuff.

Only 2 more shows left. I'm going to try and sit one of these shows and watch the whole Dave Matthews concert. The thing is that after a full day, once Ingrid is done, I feel relieved and it's finally my chance to relax. So I sit on the bus and relax and miss the whole Dave show. Also Dave plays for 3 hours. I've never watched a band that long. I did watch his play Crash the first night. Then that "pretty baby" song also.

We have two days off now. I want to walk around the town. I want to see Step Brothers. I want to write material for the show.

Oh that's right. This blog is about the show! The show which debuts August 7th!!! 10 days!!

Can't wait.

No comments: