Monday, July 7, 2008

So I haven't posted in a long time but not because I'm lazy but because I've been kinda annoyed with the show. I've also been busy with the tour that I'm leaving on in 2 weeks.

The show was supposed to debut on June 3rd. When we learned that Casey was going away on tour for 3 weeks we decided to wait till he got back. Then June 26th was the new start date. As the date was approaching we still didn't have much prepared so we then moved it back to July 3rd so I would have the week off of school. The Lou got married and took a job in New Mexico and was going to be gone for a few weeks. I thought we could do the show without him but he really didn't want us to. He gets back on July 17th. i leave for tour on July 18th and don't get back till the 31st. This leaves us with out new debut date of August 7th.

We'll do four shows in August and see where that takes us.

You'd think with all this time we'd have more done but with everything I do I don't really prepare until it's last minute. So I'm sure when I get back from tour I'll work like crazy to get some good material together.

Here's the promo pic that we took that I think is pretty great:


Casey and me hung out tonight and filmed a bunch of stuff. I'm going to try and figure out iMovie now and try and edit my first piece!!

Night
jay

No comments: