Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The End Of The Road...But First!

So today is our last day of shows with Dave Matthews. We're driving to Cuyahoga Falls, OH right now. It's raining out and I just realized that this is the first rain we've seen in 2 weeks. Apparently back in NYC we had a huge storm the other day. I am sad to have missed that. I live on a hill and love to go outside during the rain to see the river that goes down my street. Now with my new Puma Crocs I can walk in the puddles.

Dave had wanted to hang out with us tonight since it was our last night. Let's see what happens. Tomorrow is my birthday and we drive home. It's amazing that in the past 12 years that I've been touring this will be the 6th birthday that I've spent on the road. Most of the time it's me driving alone so this will be nice to be with other people. I wonder what gifts they have bought me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the storm the other night was really great! josh and i turned off all the lights and watched the lightning from our bedroom windows - romantic

Bryan said...

crocs? gross.

i never wished you happy birthday. i meant to but it was passed the day when i finally got in touch with you.

Remember that time we had the house show down here the day before your birthday and then we traveled to NY for a show the next day? Remember Debo coming in and telling the best story ever? You remember getting pulled over twice and getting out of almost both tickets with the, "but today's my birthday!" excuse? I would say that was a good birthday.

Well, happy birthday buddy. Throw out those crocs and get some nice shoes!

Do you wear socks with an all rubber shoe or do you just let your feet sweat and develop home made athlete's foot? Just curious!