Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bus Life

So I realized I haven't written anything yet, I've only sent pics. Allow me to do a quick recap.

We flew in Friday and all seemed good. I was very nervous since I hardly ever fly. These guys fly all the time and they knew what to do. I didn;t know where to go or what to do. Luckily it made me forget I was afraid to fly. The flight was smooth and I was good. I can't even remember what I did that night. Oh shit, did I already post about that night? Fuck I totally did. Download the new Ne-Yo. I posted it there.

Saturday we went to the festival and I had really had no interest. I hate festivals. They are crowded and hot. Unlike any other festival I've played this one was so well put together. We had people picking us up in golf carts and driving around the festival. Free massages, jumbo shrimp, shirts, hot wings..etc. I wasn't excited to watch any of the bands but then I saw that Lupe was playing and was way too excited. He was fucking DOPE!

FUCK!KK

im so tired.

i cant remember anything.

i have to sleep.

THE SHOW IS STARTING IN 2 WEEKS!!!

GHAGGGG

No comments: