Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mile High

So we flew into Denver and all was good. We're at the DoubleTree which is famous for having free warm cookies anytime you want.

I think it's amazing that I can take a picture on my phone and instantly post them. I will be taking a bunch and blogging them as quick as I can.

Tomorrow is the first day of the Mile High Festival. The band is pretty excited about it but I felt like my dad while looking at the lineup. I didn't recognize any of the bands. Sure there is Tom Petty, John Mayer, Black Crowes and Dave Matthews but I have no interest in any of them. The only person I'd really like to see is Lupe. Also, the Roots are playing. But I've been to enough festivals to know that I don't want to be there to watch anyone. I'd rather be home to watch the UFC Fight Night but the hotel doesn't have Spike. What kind of of BS is this!?

I really want to go see Batman. I think we're going to go sometime during the week.

Ok...I'm nervous cause I feel like I should be working on something that I'm not.

Oh, not surprising but I just heard the new Ne-Yo single and I'm in love!

Go download it:

HERE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

homebody.